martes, octubre 30, 2007

una vez una persona sabia me dijo: ésto es para tí.. =)

My child i know How hard is this for you,
But i want you to know that i'm strong,
Strong enough to hold you in my arms;
That my love is forever and my grace will go with you
All the days of your life.
I want you to know
That this is just the begin of the greatest things
That i've Made for you.
May be You can't see the end of the way
But in my time
You'll see thne destiny
May be all this things seems to
Pass and by,
But soon all things will be at the right place.
Just wait for me, Wait patiently
Trust me, I'm here.
Remember when i took you from the darkness,
Remember that i've hug you when everything was lost.
Remember those tears that were falling on your face
It was the start of a new Begin.
My dear:
I'm still here.
Waiting for you again,
No matter what was
Just what is going to be.

No hay comentarios.: